Terms and Conditions
– These Terms and Conditions govern the use of services provided by Untitled Designing Limited (referred to as “the Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) to the client (referred to as “you” or “your”). By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Services Offered
– Untitled Designing Limited offers WordPress website hosting, care, security, maintenance, backups, development, and design services to UK-based businesses. Our services are subject to availability and may be updated or modified from time to time.
3. Payment and Billing
– Payment terms for our services will be outlined in the specific agreement or proposal provided to you. Payments are to be made in the currency specified and within the agreed-upon timeframe. Failure to make payments may result in the suspension or termination of services.
4. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
– We aim to provide high-quality services, but we do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of our services. Any service level agreements will be detailed in the agreed-upon contract or service-level agreement.
5. Client Responsibilities
– You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information necessary for the provision of services. This includes but is not limited to login credentials, content, and any other materials required for website development and maintenance.
6. Intellectual Property
– Unless otherwise specified in writing, all intellectual property rights associated with the development, design, and content of the websites or services provided by Untitled Designing Limited shall remain the property of the Company.
– Both parties agree to keep any confidential information exchanged during the provision of services confidential and not disclose it to any third parties without prior written consent.
8. Termination of Services
– Either party may terminate the services provided by providing written notice, subject to any agreed terms or annual contractual agreements (including Care Packages). Upon termination, any outstanding payments shall become immediately due.
9. Limitation of Liability
– To the fullest extent permitted by law, Untitled Designing Limited shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our services.
10. Governing Law
– These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
– We reserve the right to modify, update, or change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.